Receive and Manage Payments Easily using Invoice by Vella
Whether you run an online store or a physical store, invoices are a simple way to receive, manage and track payments from your local and international customers.
Investopedia defines an invoice as a document that maintains a record of a transaction between a buyer and seller, such as a paper receipt from a store or online record from an e-tailer.
A professional invoice gives a proper breakdown of a transaction between a buyer and seller as it includes a unique invoice number, clear description of products purchased, costs of products purchased and the terms of payment.
If you are a business owner or a freelancer who sells products or offers services to customers and clients , Vella Invoice is the perfect invoicing solution for you as it enables you to generate an unlimited amount of professional invoices while providing secure and seamless payment options for your paying customer or client based in any part of the world.
Here are a few advantages of using Vella invoice for your business;
- Create and Share Invoices Instantly: You can generate an invoice for your paying customer or client in less than 3 minutes and share via email, whatsapp etc.
- Get Paid faster: Vella helps businesses influence and speed up the payment process by offering customers and clients multiple payment options through which they can make payment for products purchased or services rendered.
- Receive payment in Multiple currencies: You can create invoices and receive payment in foreign currencies from your international customers easily.
- Send Reminders Easily: Schedule and send reminders to your customers who might have forgotten to complete the purchase by making payment.
- Manage payments efficiently: Using Vella Invoice, you can create and track invoices sent to customers with ease.
Here’s how it works;
Let’s say a customer, Ifeoma, orders an Adidas sweatshirt and two pairs of sneakers from your online or physical store. You can simply create and send an invoice stating the items purchased by Ifeoma and the total amount of the transaction.
To create a professional invoice for Ifeoma using Vella, simply;
- Log into your account
- Select Invoice on your dashboard
- Tap Create Invoice
- Select the currency the invoice should be issued in ( NGN, USD, USDT, USDC, BUSD)
- Enter the invoice information: This includes Title, Invoice Number, Date of Invoice and Logo of your business. You can also add a note for the paying customer.
- Provide Billing information: This contains basic information (name, email, phone number, address) of both you and the customer.
- Enter product details: This includes the name of product, quantity, unit price and total cost. You can also include additional information like discount, tax and shipping fee.
- You can preview and edit the invoice incase of any errors.
Once your invoice has been generated, you can simply send it as a link or pdf to the paying customer via email, whatsapp etc.
To make payment, the customer can simply click on the link, tap “Pay Now” and select the preferred mode of payment.
International customers can simply select “Pay with Card” and tap on “International” to make payment using their international card.
Invoice by Vella aims to simplify invoice processing and management for business owners in Africa. Now you can create, process and track invoices seamlessly.
For more information on product updates, effective marketing strategies and business growth tips, follow us on Medium or any of our social media channels @VellaFinance